INCOMING! Rooney Heritage Victorian

What kind of shaving brush do you use? Tell us all about it!
mineisanotherone

Re: INCOMING! Rooney Heritage Victorian

Post by mineisanotherone »

Antique Hoosier wrote:
bernards66 wrote:Michael, I'll be most interested to read your impressions. Reviews of the more recent Rooney Heritage brushes seemed to suggest that they are rather different from the older 'first generation' specimens ( of which I have one Emillion ). So, do let us know.
Regards,
Gordon
Gordon, indeed I will. Particularly interesting will be that this is NOT a fast seller I would imagine and it came from a Canadian vendor. Who knows what the stock on hand he might have had? perhaps this is one of the original batches? I have maybe seen less than 10 people on all the forums combined attest to owning a Rooney Victorian. have seen some T&H rebranded ones and some Lee Sabini M&F as well. Will update............
Well Michael, it has been quite a while since we last heard from you re: Rooney "Victorian" 3 band super, Does it meet with all your expectations !!!

I own four (4) of these wonderful brushes: One Rooney 2band, One Rooney 3band, One M & F Blonde 2band and my holy grail: T & H Finest 2band.

Share with us your views................ Enjoy

Charles U.K
Nec Timere Nec Timide.
Shaving Mantra: Neither rashly nor Timidly.
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Re: INCOMING! Rooney Heritage Victorian

Post by bernards66 »

Charles, Check the second page of posts in this thread. That Victorian was sold almost immediately on another forum as it it not do it for the original poster.
Regards,
Gordon