Polands Brush masters

What kind of shaving brush do you use? Tell us all about it!
malocchio

Polands Brush masters

Post by malocchio »

Squire
Squadron Leader

Re: Polands Brush masters

Post by Squire »

Interesting design take, looks like the same designer that Bijan guy used.
Regards,
Squire
brothers

Post by brothers »

Boroski looks like it would be uncomfortable to hold. Seem like a lot of the pictures make it look like they're flat on the bottom, and just about as many look as if the handle is just rounded, no flat spot to sit it on. A user would have to lay it down or hang it on a hanger. Since it's got a big hole, all a guy would need would be a hook or a nail in the wall to hang it on.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

I'll be kind. I'll also pass.
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
malocchio

Post by malocchio »

I agree,the donut handle is akward,and would be tough to use.The Barylinski brushes ,on the other web article ,look traditional,and Polish shavers have told me he has been around a long time,and his brushes are top quality.I haven't had success translating the page,but I wish this guy had a web site..
Attachments
be.JPG
be.JPG (41.97 KiB) Viewed 2291 times
brothers

Post by brothers »

I should give credit for the attractive use of these beautiful woods, and the craftsmanship and finish that has gone into these brushes.

The Barylinski brushes are worthy of a closer look. A website/sales board would be a good idea.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

Yes, I'll also pass on the teething ring version but the ones on the rack in the photo appear to follow useful lines.
Regards,
Squire