Omega S synthetic brush - breakthrough or throwback?

What kind of shaving brush do you use? Tell us all about it!
brothers

Re: Omega S synthetic brush - breakthrough or throwback?

Post by brothers »

Following up. The Omega S-Brush is turning out to be one of my favorites, as I am using it in rotation with the EJ XL STF and the Plisson HMW vintage brush. It performs right up there with the others. The price of the S-Brush is extremely affordable in comparison.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Post by brothers »

I've been using the S-Brush Pro now for a month exclusively, on the MdC soap. It's been a real pleasure. After the MdC is gone, I doubt if I use any single brush exclusively, unless it's a new (to me) brush or something temporary. I see that Connaught is carrying some Omega S-Brushes now.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Post by brothers »

The Omega S-Brush makes a great lather with my AOS Sandalwood soap.
Gary