L'Occitane Plisson brush is coming back on Father's Day

What kind of shaving brush do you use? Tell us all about it!
chris1978

L'Occitane Plisson brush is coming back on Father's Day

Post by chris1978 »

I ask the sale lady about the L'Occitane Plisson brush which has been out of stock at the moment but she told me that it might be back in stock in time for Father's Day. It take about a few months to be back in stock again. I told her that the brush is very popular. I don't understand why the Plisson brush is out of stock in between now and past the few months. The price of the price is $30 not $35. While I'm waiting for that, I will order it on ebay maybe tomorrow or the weekend. It costs $59.99 and free shipping.

Chris A
Brutus

Re: L'Occitane Plisson brush is coming back on Father's Day

Post by Brutus »

I view this brush as a one-time experiment that by far exceeded L'Occitane/Plisson expectations and is now coming back as a regular item.

Ask yourselves, whenever did we seriously discuss L'Occitane brushes until this brush appeared on the market?

B.
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.

Bertrand Russell
TRBeck
Soapgeek

Re: L'Occitane Plisson brush is coming back on Father's Day

Post by TRBeck »

I tend to agree, Brutus. I'm glad it's making a comeback. The more wetshaving gear turns up in mainstream mall outlets, the more chances for new converts to the Way.
Regards,
Tim

Why should we not meet, not always as dyspeptics, to tell our bad dreams, but sometimes as eupeptics, to congratulate each other on the ever-glorious morning? - Henry David Thoreau