Italiam Barber SE Semogue

What kind of shaving brush do you use? Tell us all about it!
pausted

Italiam Barber SE Semogue

Post by pausted »

I am currently rotating two boar brushes, an Omega 80097 and a Semogue special edition from the Italian Barber dot com. I bought the Semogue about a year ago as a replacement for my 1305 which was getting pretty ratty after having been dropped on my tile floor a few times. The special edition has the same specs as the 1305, (22/55) without dyed hair and a different colored handle. I pulled the new brush out of the cabinet the other day and have used it three of four times. Although certainly not broken in, this brush performs wonderfully. It is going to be a great brush after a month or so of use. Rather than post pix, I would suggest that you go to the Italian Barber website and take a look at the 2012 Special Edition Semogue brush. I think I'll probably buy another one and stash it for future use. I don't know how many of them they bought but they are currently showing in stock on the website. Really a very nice boar brush.
Best regards,

Basil
brothers

Re: Italiam Barber SE Semogue

Post by brothers »

Thanks for reminding me that my son gave me one of these brushes a couple of years back as a gift. It's a great brush.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
mpols1968

Re: Italiam Barber SE Semogue

Post by mpols1968 »

Italian colors on a portugese brush : )

Is it ok to put the link?

2012 Semogue Italian Barber Boar