Tulip etc

What kind of shaving brush do you use? Tell us all about it!
drmoss_ca
Admin

Re: Tulip etc

Post by drmoss_ca »

We need more faces, so we might use more of our brushes. I'd be willing to shave ~3 faces a day. How about you?

C.
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace
brothers

Post by brothers »

I confess I'm very content with just the one. A simple and expeditious one early in the day and that's it for me. If I live to be 80 I'll call it a day and get an electric.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

on the subject of electrics and being 80...does anyone know what happened to pete?

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
Rufust445

Post by Rufust445 »

drmoss_ca wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:45 pm We need more faces, so we might use more of our brushes. I'd be willing to shave ~3 faces a day. How about you?

C.
I've had to deal with some two-faced people over the years, and IMHO, they're to be avoided if possible.
brothers

Post by brothers »

fallingwickets wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:57 am on the subject of electrics and being 80...does anyone know what happened to pete?

clive
I think he said he was going to have to curtail his posting habits for some reason.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

thanks gary
de gustibus non est disputandum
jar

Post by jar »

brothers wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:21 pm I confess I'm very content with just the one. A simple and expeditious one early in the day and that's it for me. If I live to be 80 I'll call it a day and get an electric.
Getting too close but really hope to avoid that outcome. Oh, being 80 would be fun but I'm not sure about the electric part.