What kind of shaving brush do you use? Tell us all about it!
- Wielder of the Zorrick
- Posts: 2388
- Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:47 pm
- Location: Somewhere Between Snook and North Zulch, TX
Can anyone do a side-by-side comparison of the BK4 vs. the BK8 vs. the BK12? I figured if someone had all three it'd be one of you guys.
- Posts: 9434
- Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:39 pm
I have all three, and can tell you that each is simply a bigger/smaller version of the others!
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace
- Posts: 20128
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:18 am
- Location: Oklahoma City USA
I agree. They're all good.
SOTD 99%: 12 soaps & creams, SilkSmoke synthetic, General by Colonial razors, Kai & Schick, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444 asb
- Posts: 398
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:22 am
- Location: United Kingdom
This post made me to use my BK4 and remind me why I like this brush so much. Great value for money