What kind of shaving brush do you use? Tell us all about it!
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
Tony makes all kinds of knots , brushes and is one of China's master bowed instrument horse hair string makers..He has something for everyone, fine horse hair, silvertips and wild synthetics...
- 18278289_1331108183604702_6741087539520915513_o.jpg (126.99 KiB) Viewed 1364 times
- 17359395_208658776283438_5703339318609214400_o.jpg (75.95 KiB) Viewed 1364 times
- 17097564_203272900155359_3898924110038819946_o.jpg (305.47 KiB) Viewed 1364 times
- 15800080_167355887080394_2635394288817378141_o.jpg (84.33 KiB) Viewed 1364 times
- 14993490_121467661669217_4441249380253531377_n.jpg (51.29 KiB) Viewed 1364 times
Don't have one yet, read his story online...Love the looks of the synthetic cobalt blue , but I think my choice in the future will be a custom 24mm horse hair in natural white...Horse hair is his specialty.
I've long held the belief that syn' brushes should NOT try to mimic the look of badger. IMO that invited the comparison and syn' fibers are definitely not badger. I salute his honesty.
Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite http://www.krampertsfinest.com/
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square