What kind of shaving brush do you use? Tell us all about it!
- Posts: 19524
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:18 am
- Location: Oklahoma City USA
Does anybody here have any experience with either or both of these latest generation synthetics? From what I've seen, they have a very good reputation.
- Posts: 2048
- Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:07 pm
- Location: Rio Grande Valley, Texas
Gary, I have a brush from West Coast Shaving that, while they don't advertise it as such, I believe it is a tuxedo knot. It is black with light colored tips, not pure white but light color. It is becoming a favorite. It holds a lot of water and works very well with hard soaps or creams. Soft face feel but has some backbone. 24mm knot.
- M'Learned Friend
- Posts: 11712
- Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:13 am
- Location: memphis, tennessee
I have a tuxedo. Prefer it over my EJ knot synthetic. I sold the EJ
- Clive the Thumb
- Posts: 8174
- Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:59 am
to illustrate how ill-informed i am (thank you trusty tulip 3), when i clicked on the thread i was expecting to see a discussion about clothing!!!!
de gustibus non est disputandum