What's going on with Shavemac?

What kind of shaving brush do you use? Tell us all about it!
OTL

What's going on with Shavemac?

Post by OTL »

Hello, new member here :)

Two weeks ago I took delivery of a Shavemac 22581 brush and 22241 stand. I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase, however my credit card was never billed. On the order confirmation email Bernd stated they would collect the bill after six days if they didn't hear back from me. A week went by and still nothing, so I decided to send a friendly email confirming receipt of the goods, and also offered to resubmit my billing information if they encountered a problem. This was almost seven days ago, and I have yet to hear back from Bernd or have my card charged.

Am I getting all worked up over nothing or is there something more sinister involved?
cigar-&-Shave

Post by cigar-&-Shave »

He's always late billing me too. But don't worry, nobody rides for free -- he'll collect the money.
Nitrox
AC/DC

Post by Nitrox »

I emailed Bernd about a month ago enquiring about a brush and haven't heard from him yet. Anyway, I'm no longer interested in the brush......
Bruno

"Shhhhhaving cream, be nice and clean
shave every day and you'll always look keen."
Austin
Don't mess with Texas!

Post by Austin »

Gents, this is the time of year that European countries take their state sponsored vacation time.
obsessis

Post by obsessis »

Nitrox wrote:I emailed Bernd about a month ago enquiring about a brush and haven't heard from him yet. Anyway, I'm no longer interested in the brush......
He did that to me before several months ago.........and then they raised all the prices on the brushes that I was looking at buying....the lower end ones.
joseph
Cliff

Post by Cliff »

That's right Austin, don't a lot of them take August or most of August off ??

Bernd might be off chasing the elusive Riviera Badger.

Cliff
"Everything that can be invented, has been invented."
-Charles H. Duell, Commissioner, U.S. Office of Patents, 1899.