A quick question from a newbie.

Let's talk about single and double edged razors and the blades that they use.
NiksaNovovic

Post by NiksaNovovic »

Sorry Tim! :shock:
I didn't mean to rub it in honestly I was just as surprised as you to find out that I had not one but 3 in the city. I tend to think that Calgary is a bit behind in high end or fashionable items, or even specialty items. Where do you live Tim?
nodaktim
The Prodigal Tim

Post by nodaktim »

NiksaNovovic wrote:Sorry Tim! :shock:
I didn't mean to rub it in honestly I was just as surprised as you to find out that I had not one but 3 in the city. I tend to think that Calgary is a bit behind in high end or fashionable items, or even specialty items. Where do you live Tim?
Niksa,

No worries here. Just giving you a hard time is all. :P I am quite limited on local places to buy shave gear. I have Walmart, Target, CVS, a health food store that has Thayer's and KMF, and a Bath and Body Works that I have not checked out yet. That is about all that is available locally here in Grand Forks, ND. I do most of my shopping online, which is fine. I can probe the minds of members here, before buying, so buying online is not completely a blind purchase.

I am sure Fargo might have more options, but it is a little over an hour away by car. Winnipeg is about 3-4 hours north of here.
~ Tim ~

"Always do right. That will gratify some of the people, and astonish the rest." - Mark Twain
NiksaNovovic

Post by NiksaNovovic »

:D It's all in good fun. So everybody I just bought my first DE razor! The 52 SS and i can't with to get my hands on it. I will also visit Crabtree & Evelynd today for some other supplies. I am so excited! :shock: