Veronica allowed me to shave the beard

Let's talk about single and double edged razors and the blades that they use.
qed-usa
owner of qedusa.com

Veronica allowed me to shave the beard

Post by qed-usa »

Richard (of Plano, Tx ... put down that bowl of chili, boy):

Veronica allowed me to shave the beard since I really started to whine it felt like a Brillo pad was glued to my face. I used that Bic Metal you suggested and, I agree, it is quite a nice little (actually it has long handle) razor. So I wouldn't hestiate suggesting chaps give it a try. Nice just for a change of pace or for travel.

Thanks for introducing me to what seems to be a very nice throw-away razor.

Regards,
Charles
Q E D
Coche_y_bondhu
Don't mess with Texas!

Post by Coche_y_bondhu »

Hello Again, Charles

Glad you had a chance to use that Bic Metal. That was a good test. Yes, they are perfect for travel or when one is in a hurry. I like the long handle.

Speaking of chili, I did have a Texas Chili Dog and fried pickles today for lunch with a Shiner beer.

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX, just north of Dallas
qed-usa
owner of qedusa.com

Post by qed-usa »

Damn those chili dogs ... lived on them while I was at Fort Bragg (trying to save some bucks). They certainly don't bring back fond memories. But perhaps you do them a bit differently in Texas. And fried pickles ... now that's a new one. Never heard of 'em, but hell, I'll try anything once. This may sound like the ultimate dumb-ass question, but what the hell is a fried pickle? Hopefully there's more to it than what I think. Regards, Charles QED