8th National Shaving Collectibles Mtg

Let's talk about single and double edged razors and the blades that they use.
robert-00

8th National Shaving Collectibles Mtg

Post by robert-00 »

POSTED ON BEHALF OF JERRY ROSENTHAL

Hi,

Just a reminder that the 8th National Shaving Collectibles Meeting will be upon us soon - October 15-16 in West Chester, Ohio. Further information can be found athttp://www.razormeeting.com"> http://www.razormeeting.com .

We are very pleased and excited to have a few presentations already set for the meeting. Sebastian Sandersius and Matt Pisarcik of The Razor Emporium will be discussing the Marketing Powerhouse of the Gillette Safety Razor Company, Evolution of Gillette Safety Razors, and Restoration of Vintage Safety Razors. Lynn Abrams of The Straight Razor Place will be giving a presentation on Straight Razors and will also be giving demonstrations on Sharpening and Honing Straight Razors. These individuals are dangerously knowledgeable and highly effective speakers who are sure to hold your attention.

Please mark your calendars and plan to join us on October 15-16. If you have questions for me personally, you can reach me by return email or by calling 513 755-1447.

Warm regards,

Jerry
quailrunner

Post by quailrunner »

Hey Robert,

Thanks so much for posting the announcement for the Shaving Collectibles Meeting. I've had more interest in this meeting than for any of the previous meetings. I'm hoping for a great turnout.

Jerry
Craig_From_Cincy

Post by Craig_From_Cincy »

I'm in Cincinnati-count me in.
Cheers,

Craig
brothers

Post by brothers »

Sounds very interesting. I live too far away to seriously consider dropping by. Congratulations on landing these experts, I'd love to be present to learn from them. Good luck with the meeting.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444