Noxzema Twin Blades

Let's talk about single and double edged razors and the blades that they use.
rbaloha

Noxzema Twin Blades

Post by rbaloha »

As the board is aware, the blade BIC metal disposable were discontinued. Does anyone know why?

Purchased Noxzema twin blades from Bed Bath & Beyond. Razors were made in Japan and assembled in Vietnam. After an initial shave, these razors are clearly better.

The lubricating strip and blade geometry allow the blade to stay on your face providing a close, smooth and comfortable shave. Well constructed handle.

Superior to any bic disposable.
Squire
Squadron Leader

Re: Noxzema Twin Blades

Post by Squire »

I expect such decisions are based on business considerations and the twin blades are less profitable than formerly.
Regards,
Squire
brothers

Post by brothers »

I have 4 (four) new unopened 2-razor packs of the Noxzema/Kai Japanese-made (red package) twin blade disposables to give away to anyone who asks via PM. One to a customer, and I'll also include a Bic Sensitive single blade disposable razor (as long as my limited supply lasts). Please send a PM. Preferably for someone who hasn't ever used one of these. No minimum post count required. Conus only due to postage costs.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
rsp1202

Post by rsp1202 »

I received a pack of the Noxzemas from Gary and they're very good, certainly the best of the disposables I've tried. Thanks, Gary.
Ron