van der hagen ice tempered blades

Let's talk about single and double edged razors and the blades that they use.
mrjediconsular

van der hagen ice tempered blades

Post by mrjediconsular »

Sorry i haven't been as active lately I will do a post about that later. I've started using these blades and my thoughts on these are they good for backup blades if needed but they are not good when you have more then a days growth otherwise they are comfortable but they always left me with irratated skin.
Jordan
CMur12

Re: van der hagen ice tempered blades

Post by CMur12 »

Thanks for the info about a new product, Jordan.

- Murray
nicodemus38

Post by nicodemus38 »

these blades are crap. only fit for scraping things off of floors
mrjediconsular

Post by mrjediconsular »

well i finished using these blades most of my fist post still stand. (warning!!!) never do a weeks worth growth shave with these blades unless you want a bloodbath.
Jordan
nicodemus38

Post by nicodemus38 »

thinking about it, I only see van der hagen blades as being suited for the torture of prisoners. I don't care how devout in their faith, make any person shave themselves, face or privates with a VDH blade and they'll confess everything before they have shaved a half inch strip of hair.
blantyre

Post by blantyre »

Overall these sound really bad. I've noticed them on sale a couple of times and wondered if they would be a suitable back up if I ever need to buy blades when I'm traveling. I have many years supply of good blades in stock so would be unlikely to buy any more unless they were truly exceptional. From these comments I think that I will steer clear of the VDH blades completely.
Rick
nicodemus38

Post by nicodemus38 »

if you have to choose between store brand disposables and van der hagen blades. get the disposables.