Feather DER-A Adjustable Razor

Let's talk about single and double edged razors and the blades that they use.
Pauldog
Never Shave a Husky

Feather DER-A Adjustable Razor

Post by Pauldog »

I just found this while looking for something else. I think it came out this past fall. It has two settings.
Attachments
DER-A instructions.png
DER-A instructions.png (113.49 KiB) Viewed 4401 times
Adj DER-A 2.png
Adj DER-A 2.png (38.11 KiB) Viewed 4401 times
Adj DER-A 1.png
Adj DER-A 1.png (37.66 KiB) Viewed 4401 times
CMur12

Re: Feather DER-A Adjustable Razor

Post by CMur12 »

Interesting, Paul. I wonder if this is an update/replacement of their existing TTO razor (a relatively inexpensive razor to get one started in DE shaving).

- Murray
brothers

Post by brothers »

Paul, I think I like the looks of this razor. Wouldn't mind trying one sometime. Have you found any sources? Connaught has them listed, but Feather does not allow shipping to USA.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Pauldog
Never Shave a Husky

Post by Pauldog »

I didn't realize that Connaught wouldn't be able to ship it to the USA. I haven't looked into how else to get it. I'd check eBay or Amazon first, or other shaving forums.
CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

Pauldog wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:29 pm I didn't realize that Connaught wouldn't be able to ship it to the USA. I haven't looked into how else to get it. I'd check eBay or Amazon first, or other shaving forums.
It seems to me that I experienced this before with other Feather products (cartridge razors) from Connaught. It would appear that Feather wants to keep certain products within certain markets, or wants them to move through certain predetermined channels.

- Murray