Vector SE by Blackland Razors

Let's talk about single and double edged razors and the blades that they use.
brothers

Vector SE by Blackland Razors

Post by brothers »

I'm solidly sticking to my General because I have the best of shaves every single day. However, just for discussion purposes, has anyone here at SMF heard of or have ever used the Vector by Blackland? Supposedly the design is unique for the sake of making a smaller and lighter head that is intended to increase maneuverability. The threaded post has been modified to fit through the center slot in the AC blades, which results in centering the blade on the center of the handle and the head is almost as small as the blade with no overhang. Some creative engineering has taken place.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Re: Vector SE by Blackland Razors

Post by brothers »

Jeff, thanks. Now I'm more curious than before about this little razor. Not extremely curious considering the price and the fact it's sold out! :D
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444