New Run of SS LUPO

Let's talk about single and double edged razors and the blades that they use.
brothers

Re: New Run of SS LUPO

Post by brothers »

Hello Jeff, and welcome to SMF. Sorry to say I'm not familiar with the article you have posted about. Hopefully someone else may have some helpful information. Is it LUPO or LUBO? If LUBO, then a google search was interesting.

FYI to others among us who are wondering what SS LUBO is, here's a legitimate link to the makers of the product. (LUBO is neither a razor nor blade).
http://www.lubointernational.com/gb/applications.html
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Post by brothers »

Thanks Jeff, that explains it. :D I had no idea!
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Pauldog
Never Shave a Husky

Post by Pauldog »

The Lupo is supposed to be an affordable clone of the Wolfman razor?
brothers

Post by brothers »

Now I see the tie-in to the Wolfman - Lupo. Some of those razors are highly sought-after. They just confuse me with all of the .95 - .63 - etc., references/specifications. I'll leave those to the idle rich. Do the Lupos participate in the multiple options for mathematical specifications? It just gives me a headache. I've got scores of DE/SE razors and have never wanted to know what mathematical specifications it might have. Obviously some guys are fascinated with microscopic variations, and more power to them.
Gary

brothers

Post by brothers »

Jeff, thanks. I'll definitely check out the video.
Gary

Pauldog
Never Shave a Husky

Post by Pauldog »

After reading about it, I'm tempted to get the $30 version - not stainless, of course. Maybe it will get discounted soon as part of the Italian Barber weekly moving sales.