The Gentlemen's Quarter - SALE

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
Soapmistress
Vendor

The Gentlemen's Quarter - SALE

Post by Soapmistress »

Good Morning Gentlemen :D

TGQ is back in business! and while we've been a little slow out of the gate, we're definitely picking up speed. I wanted to share some of that goodness with you.

Memorial Day Weekend SALE - NOW thru Tuesday, May 28th at Midnight

20% off Everything in the Shop - Use Coupon Code: SUMMER20

I'd love to answer any questions or comments you may have for me, and/or what TGQ has been up too :) Our website isn't quite finished yet, but I do have a storefront you can access here: www.thegentlemensquarter.com

Thank you for your Interest!

Colleen Hurley
aka Soapmistress

Attachments
Bay Rum Bath Soap Cover .jpg
Bay Rum Bath Soap Cover .jpg (4.9 MiB) Viewed 2387 times
For information regarding TGQ shaving products, please send an email to thegentlemensquarter@gmail.com
brothers

Re: The Gentlemen's Quarter - SALE

Post by brothers »

Hello Colleen! It's great to see you back in business. I clearly remember following your business a few years back, and at the time was dismayed when you had to shut down. Thanks for posting the news here at SMF. I wish you all manner of success.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Soapmistress
Vendor

Post by Soapmistress »

Hi Gary :) Thanks ever so much! Many people have been involved this time around helping me get this business up and going again, it's been quite the ride. Truly I'm humbled and grateful by the number of folks who remember TGQ. I'm just delighted to be back at SMF :D :D :D
For information regarding TGQ shaving products, please send an email to thegentlemensquarter@gmail.com
Soapmistress
Vendor

Post by Soapmistress »

And while I've made progress in the digital world, sometimes it feel like "not that much" :lol: I thought I had posted two yesterday? .......here is a picture of the shaving soap labels now. It remains the "Original Formula", and still in our favorite scents!
Attachments
20180724_130841.jpg
20180724_130841.jpg (3.13 MiB) Viewed 2372 times
Soapmistress
Vendor

Post by Soapmistress »

SALE ENDS TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT! Only 6 hours to go

20% OFF EVERYTHING IN THE SHOP.

USE COUPON CODE: SUMMER20

TGQ Shaving Soap makes a dense, cushiony, creamy lather like a shaving cream. The lather stays moist for that 3 pass BBS Shave. Rinses Clean, and leaves your Skin Moisturized, while Smelling Great all at the same time. A win, win!

Order Now! 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed :)

http://store7615153.ecwid.com
Attachments
OP Shave & Bowl close up May 2019.jpg
OP Shave & Bowl close up May 2019.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 2328 times