Snail/E-mail addresses to request soaps/creams/aftershaves

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
GA Russell

Post by GA Russell »

I received an envelope of samples from Floris today. I don't recall how long ago that I wrote away for it, but I'm pretty sure that it was less than three weeks ago.

I received micro-tubs of Elite shaving cream, Santal after shave balm, Lily of the Valley enriched body moisturizer and Night Scented Jasmine enriched body moisturizer.

I also received vials of No. 89 EdeT, Lavender EdeT and White Rose EdeT.

Finally, enclosed was a card stating that numerous items will be discontinued beginning April 1, 2008, and to check the website for the discontinued items. I assume that the website is http://florislondon-usa.com
malocchio

Post by malocchio »

man ! you did a ton of research on this...marvelous job !!
Trainer7

Post by Trainer7 »

Is this list still being updated?
Are the addresses still good?

I didn't even realize there were so many places and types of shaving soaps and creams to try out.

Joe
-------
New guy
--------------------
Joe.
druphus

Post by druphus »

Trainer7 wrote:Is this list still being updated?
Are the addresses still good?

I didn't even realize there were so many places and types of shaving soaps and creams to try out.

Joe
-------
New guy
Though its almost 4 years old it still looks pretty good to me, but feel free to "update" or contribute new info.
Regards,
Andy
Trainer7

Post by Trainer7 »

I'll certainly update with anything I find out from responses when I seek these vendors out.

Does anyone have any feedback on whether it's better to send a handwritten or typed letter as opposed to an email?

Thanks, Joe.
--------------
new guy
--------------------
Joe.
jss

Post by jss »

Thank you very much....

Julian
function

Post by function »

Gweezemeister wrote:I may have missed something as I didn't go through that list in any exhaustive way but what DE razor is pictured here?

It looks quite beautiful and certainly caught my attention.
Andy
I believe it is a Wilkinson Sticky. Hence the fact that it was posted after somebody said "please make this a sticky."
Nick

Give me Lavender or give me death.