handamerican

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
Sam
M'Learned Friend

handamerican

Post by Sam »

i got some 0.5 paste. it came, but it is not like dealing with QED, the gentlemens shop or classicshaving. no confirmation of the order, and when i called, i got an answering machine and no return call. however, it did show up within 6 days of my order. not a big deal mind you, but it is not like dealing with these other retailers. makes you wonder if it is a hobby or second source of income as opposed to a primary business.

sam
Austin
Don't mess with Texas!

Post by Austin »

Some of the distributors on the internet do it as a source of second income. I have run into this type of problem before. Some of these vendors have a daytime job and fulfill orders afterhours. At times, it can be frustrating.
navajadeafeitar

Post by navajadeafeitar »

Sam:

The times that I have dealt with Keith at handamerican, he has been very helpful. I don't recall whether I got a confirmation of shipmennt email, but I asked him to cut the honing leather to the size I specified and everything was done exactly as I wanted.

best,

Nirmal
------------------------------------------
Entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

oh, dont mistake it, no problems. just different than what i had expected, after dealing with the others i mentioned. no problems, fast shipping, price was as it was quoted and packed great

sam