sesto-senso Anyone?

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
SeaD0nkey

sesto-senso Anyone?

Post by SeaD0nkey »

Has anyone had any experience with this site?

http://www.sesto-senso.com/shaving.html
guenron
Ich wünsche, daß ich deutsch war

In Sesto?

Post by guenron »

Greetings SeaD0nkey
I once shopped the site while looking for a razor. They appeared to carry the same products as QED, but at a significant premium :shock: .
Regards
Ron
Regards,
Ron

Better Living Thru Lather
Austin
Don't mess with Texas!

Post by Austin »

Same as Ron. Better pricing can be found on other sites.
Chris
Official SMF "Pit Bull"

Post by Chris »

I agree. Their prices are way too much.
Sitting in the morning sun
I'll be sitting when the evening comes
Watching the ships roll in
And I watch 'em roll away again
SeaD0nkey

Post by SeaD0nkey »

Guess your all right. They caught my eye because of location, their very close to me (the Navy has stationed me smack in the middle of nowhere). After looking closer on the site I found it was a online shop only. I might pay a few more dollars if I could walk in the store and touch everything.
roberev

Post by roberev »

I once thought I'd stop by Sesto-Senso since I used to live down the street, but discovered the same thing; i.e., that they don't have a physical storefront.

As a recovering Marylander, I seem to recall that while you may be in the "middle of nowhere" (and there are some interesting "facilities" up there that I didn't know were staffed by Navy), there's much outdoor stuff to see and do, and this is the best time of year (next to October) to do it. I always loved camping at Catoctin, but I never was able to set up my tent in Campground No. 3. :-$

Rob