caswell-massey nyc

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
robofunk

caswell-massey nyc

Post by robofunk »

yesterday my girlfriend and i stopped into caswell-massey on madison ave in nyc. we were immediately greeted with hellos and made our way around the store, taking note that they had an interesting selection of shave creams, soaps, and skin care items. after a few minutes a salesman, arnold, came around and offered us some help. granted i was only looking, arnold was so willing to offer his knowledge and expertise that i couldn't help but purchase a few things, some musgo aftershave and a strange lettuce scented bar of soap (smells nicer than it sounds). we'll definitely shop again there soon, and i'll pen up a review of their shave creams, which smelled quite pleasant.

a few hours later i noticed that arnold snuck a "caswell" teddy bear into the bag, which my girlfriend thought was adorable (though it earned arnold more brownie points than it did me). it was a nice touch and guaranteed that we will be making visits in the future. thumbs up for caswell!
Coche_y_bondhu
Don't mess with Texas!

Post by Coche_y_bondhu »

Hello Robofunk,

I always enjoy visiting our local Caswell-Massey store as well. Very friendly staff, very helpful, nice selection of products for both men and women.

If you go to their website: http://www.caswellmassey.com/content/re ... n.jsp?id=1

there will be a 10% off a $50 store purchase you can print out and take to the store. Everytime you visit, just print out a coupon to take with you. No expiration dates. Only good in store, not on the web. If you sign up for their email updates, they will periodically send you discount coupons as well.

If you are a No. Six lover, they currently have a special, the 3.3 oz cologne spray AND 3.3 oz aftershave, both for $29.95. Their spray cologne is $28 by itself.

If you are a Vetiver fan, their $35 cologne is now on special for $8.75.

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX