Face Tools

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
Brett G
Viscount Krona

Face Tools

Post by Brett G »

I recently had the privledge to try a new line of shaving & skin care products developed by a local barber/mens-grooming-merchant here in South Jersey. It goes under the name "Face Tools" and currently has three products. The first is called Granular Scrub and is the best face wash/exfoliator that I have ever tried. Most exfoliators that I have used in the past left me looking like I had a slight sunburn. This one uses finely ground volcanic pumice and does a wonderful job of clearing your skin without irritating it. It has a great orange/citrus scent.

The next product is Cleanse n' Shave and is a brushless shaving gel that is intended for use with regular cartridge razors. It provides an excellent shave but the best part is an almost indescribable minty smell and feel that I understand comes from tea tree extract. I have never run across anything quite like it. This stuff can also be used as a daily face wash as the Granular Scrub is not meant to be used every day.

Last is the Daily Defense moisturizing gel. It is great for men that do not like using a more traditional moisturizer that might have a heavier feel. This stuff goes on very light and leaves your skin feeling cool but not greasy. One other thing, these products come in an aluminum pump bottle that is pretty cool. Goes very nicely with the "tool" theme.

Face Tools is available from appearancesformen.com. They also have a link under "Places to Shop" on this web site. If you are looking for something a little different that was developed by a small independently run shop, give it a try.

Brett Graver
Southern New Jersey