Ashford.com still the best place to buy T&H stuff?

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
Sage

Ashford.com still the best place to buy T&H stuff?

Post by Sage »

I am wanting to get some Trafalgar cologne. Seems to be about $60 most places. Ashford.com has it for $55, and that includes the cologne and a tube of the cream.

So, before I order, I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing some better deal out there.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Andy
guenron
Ich wünsche, daß ich deutsch war

Hmm.

Post by guenron »

Greetings Andy,
While I haven't dealt with them, they do seem to have the lowest prices on T&H. Do check their s&h though, often a low up-front price is hiding excessive s&h. :(
Regards,
Ron

Better Living Thru Lather
Dave T

Post by Dave T »

You might check with Charles at qedusa.com. He carries T&H shaving cream and balms. As we all know, he has lots of stuff and odds and ends not listed on his website.

Dave T
Sage

Re: Hmm.

Post by Sage »

guenron wrote:Greetings Andy,
While I haven't dealt with them, they do seem to have the lowest prices on T&H. Do check their s&h though, often a low up-front price is hiding excessive s&h. :(
Actually, was only $5.95 or something to ship. Orders over $100 ship free...
Scotto

Post by Scotto »

I got T&H stuff from Ashford and was very happy with their service, and I think the price can't be beat.

-Scotto
p_man

Post by p_man »

If you work for a largish company, be sure to see if you get additional discounts. Our company has a deal through a third party that gets us discounts to tons of places, including 10% off Ashford orders.

Dave C
Austin
Don't mess with Texas!

Post by Austin »

I have ordered T&H products from Ashford.com. Received my products on the same week. No taxes paid except shipping.