St. Augustine advice..... got any?

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
t-willy

St. Augustine advice..... got any?

Post by t-willy »

Fellas, I am going to St. Augustine for vacation this upcoming week, and was just wondering if by chance anyone here may know of a shop or store that sells any nice shaving supplies and/or colognes. Especially of the Trumper, Taylor, etc. lines. I know they have a Brooks Brothers outlet store, and I am looking forward to getting some Royall Lyme when I go. Just wondering guys, thanks for any help! :roll:
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

t-will: did u score a discount on the royall lime? i usually am not impressed with outlet stores, though they did have a tommy bahamas store there. usually things are not that much cheaper, and the stuff that is really a bargain is dreck. but sometimes i score a good deal. like i got a ralph lauren, or 3 of them, full down pillows, normally $100, for $17.89 each. we have hit the bedding stores bigtime for my daughter to outfit her dorm room. i also hit our local mens store trying to score borelli, talbott or other nice shirts and ties. cant still pay $15 for pantherella socks that are gonna look like crap in 3 washings anyway, and i dont use woollite for them

sam