Truefitt & Hill Local Australian Supplier & Distribu

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
philip_libra

Truefitt & Hill Local Australian Supplier & Distribu

Post by philip_libra »

For discerning guys in Australia wishing to obtain the quality Truefitt & Hill shaving and grooming products from the loally authorised supplier, please visit www.simplicitydirect.com.au or www.truefittandhill.com.au

A complete range of shaving and grooming requisites are available at very competative prices.

Seeking to appoint sub distributors and suitable high quality retail outlets in Australia and New Zealand.

Enquiries to Philip at info@simplicitydirect.com.au

nodaktim
The Prodigal Tim

Post by nodaktim »

philip_libra,

I do appreciate your offers that you are making to forum members such as the members only discount...but do you have anything to contribute to this forum besides soliciting business? Any tips or experiences about shaving to share with us other members?
~ Tim ~

"Always do right. That will gratify some of the people, and astonish the rest." - Mark Twain
philip_libra

Post by philip_libra »

Tim, I have certainly been reading the forum topics with interest and will most definitely be contributing my opinions where possible. There is the obvious risk when posting comments or feedback of seeming to be opportunistic in the promotion of Truefitt & Hill.

Obviously my bias is towards the T&H products which I use on a daily basis. I became involved with their distribution in Australia purely out of the trend back towards wet shaving, and the limited availabilty and diversity here of high quality shaving products.

If in the process if I can offer some great deals to fellow enthusiasts of the products that I myself use then that's an added bonus.

Rest assured that my participation does extend beyond the commercial.

Philip
nodaktim
The Prodigal Tim

Post by nodaktim »

Philip,

It is good to know that you use these products as well. I have noticed though, that to date, your only posts are about, as you said, "the commercial".

How long have you been wet shaving?

What type of razor and brush do you use?

What did you use prior to moving to wet shaving?

Other than T&H, what type of creams/soaps have you tried for comparison?

What about blades?

Please add to the discussions here as well and you may find others more receptive to your offers. Good luck with your endeavors and your shave.
~ Tim ~

"Always do right. That will gratify some of the people, and astonish the rest." - Mark Twain