The "MENTOLO" soap is finally available.

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
Tryphon

The "MENTOLO" soap is finally available.

Post by Tryphon »

We finally have released our new "Mentolo" soap. This is strictly for menthol lovers, as it contains max menthol and other selected, cooling balms. All the ingredients are natural and only essential oils are used. This is a superb lathering soap, with an ultra cool after-shave sensation.
One of our Beta testers came back with the following comment:

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

The Mentolo is available for immediate shipment. $15 buys a 140 gram tub of this, the coolest of soaps! We'll add it to our catalog today. Email me if interested.
Cheers and happy weekend!

Giovanni
tryphon@adelphia.net
soaps@razorandbrush.com

Last edited by Tryphon on Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tryphon

Post by Tryphon »

SOme Beta testing was done on the prototype of the "Mentolo", which was called, for lack of a better name, Extra Mentholated Alpino.
Check out the comments here:
http://members.boardhost.com/razorandbr ... 23306.html
FiReSTaRT
As straight as they come

Post by FiReSTaRT »

That's it, I'm taking this one out past its turn just to test out the new Feather Portable that I just got in the mail today :twisted:
"The downfall of any system of government is that it is run by humans." -- Ilija Milicevic
prism

Post by prism »

Giovanni, if I understand you corrrectly, the Mentolo is not the same as the Alpino extra menthol. It is a different formulation with even more menthol than the Alpino extra menthol. You know I love menthol, and you know how impressed I am with the Alpino extra, so this stuff I have to try!! More menthol?!? Damn, this is great news!! :D
Tryphon

Post by Tryphon »

prism wrote:Giovanni, if I understand you corrrectly, the Mentolo is not the same as the Alpino extra menthol. It is a different formulation with even more menthol than the Alpino extra menthol. You know I love menthol, and you know how impressed I am with the Alpino extra, so this stuff I have to try!! More menthol?!? Damn, this is great news!! :D
It's very close to the Alpino Extra Menthol prototype. The formula has been tweaked to provide an even greater cooling sensation.
It does have a very small percentage of additional menthol and the other essential oils have an improved synergistic blend. Also, it is colorless.
This is the final formula and I am very enthusiastic about it!
DEF

Post by DEF »

FiReSTaRT wrote:That's it, I'm taking this one out past its turn just to test out the new Feather Portable that I just got in the mail today :twisted:
My shave today was the Feather Portable with Tryphon Medici and a Dorco blade courtesy Giovanni. A great shave! (I followed with Caswell Massey No. 6 cologne, which was a perfect complement to the citrus Medici.)

Tomorrow I'll be back to my Merkur HD -- this time with Tryphon Alpino. I'll be buying the Mentolo very shortly.

Regards,
Doug
Doug
Tryphon

Post by Tryphon »

DEF wrote:
FiReSTaRT wrote:That's it, I'm taking this one out past its turn just to test out the new Feather Portable that I just got in the mail today :twisted:
My shave today was the Feather Portable with Tryphon Medici and a Dorco blade courtesy Giovanni. A great shave! (I followed with Caswell Massey No. 6 cologne, which was a perfect complement to the citrus Medici.)

Tomorrow I'll be back to my Merkur HD -- this time with Tryphon Alpino. I'll be buying the Mentolo very shortly.

Regards,
Doug
Doug, I am glad you enjoyed the Medici. Whenever people ask about citrus soaps, the Medici rarely gets a mention: I guess I should have named it the Tryphon "Citrus", since the name "Medici" does not readily conjure images of orange and lemon groves... Still, it is one of my very favorite soaps: I am really glad you enjoyed it unique scent!
Grazie!
Giovanni
xChris

Post by xChris »

tryphon wrote: Doug, I am glad you enjoyed the Medici. Whenever people ask about citrus soaps, the Medici rarely gets a mention: I guess I should have named it the Tryphon "Citrus", since the name "Medici" does not readily conjure images of orange and lemon groves... Still, it is one of my very favorite soaps: I am really glad you enjoyed it unique scent!
Grazie!
Giovanni
I like the fact that your names are not conventional -- it's fitting to your line. Just gotta give time for people to re-adjust their "norms."
Chris
Tryphon

Post by Tryphon »

xChris wrote:
tryphon wrote: Doug, I am glad you enjoyed the Medici. Whenever people ask about citrus soaps, the Medici rarely gets a mention: I guess I should have named it the Tryphon "Citrus", since the name "Medici" does not readily conjure images of orange and lemon groves... Still, it is one of my very favorite soaps: I am really glad you enjoyed it unique scent!
Grazie!
Giovanni
I like the fact that your names are not conventional -- it's fitting to your line. Just gotta give time for people to re-adjust their "norms."
Thanks, Chris, I appreciate the comment!
Tryphon

Tuscan PInewood and Florida Water

Post by Tryphon »

We also added to our catalog two other new soaps: Tuscan Pinewood, with a subtle pine scent and floral tones and Florida Water. The Florida Water uses the original 1808 formula. If you like Florida Water cologne, you'll love our new soap!
We also added a couple of new accessories to our online catalog at Barbieria Italiana.

http://www.razorandbrush.com/indexbarbieria.html