TRUEFITT & HILL SHAVING MUG & LUXURY SHAVING SOAP

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
philip_libra

TRUEFITT & HILL SHAVING MUG & LUXURY SHAVING SOAP

Post by philip_libra »

Brand new and boxed Truefitt & Hill Shaving Mug x 4 (Blue/Now Sold) (Red) (Cream) (Green)

For the more traditional shaving experience. This bone china shaving mug accommodates small soaps in the top; water drains through as the lather is formed.

Normal retail is usually USD75.00 or GBP39.00 or AUD89.50. Selling at USD55.00 OR GBP29.50 or AUD69.50 including postage worldwide. Luxury shaving soap refill for the mug available @50% discount USD4.00 or GBP3.50 or AUD7.25
Visit www.simplicitydirect.com.au or www.truefittandhill.com.au for other great buys.

Only four available at this special price so be quick and email me to secure your purchase. This will be invoiced and settled via PayPal. I may also be contacted via info@simplicitydirect.com.au

Check out the E-Bay seller feed-back for philip_libra since April 2005.

ALSO RECEIVE COMPLIMENTARY 1805 COLOGNE AND SHAVING CREAM SAMPLES.

Last edited by philip_libra on Tue May 01, 2007 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
philip_libra

Post by philip_libra »

I've made this offer even more attractive increasing the discount on the shaving mugs to over 33%.

Free shipping and also free shaving cream and cologne samples (1805).

Thanks,
Philip
nodaktim
The Prodigal Tim

Post by nodaktim »

philip_libra,

I do appreciate your offers that you are making to forum members such as the members only discount...but do you have anything to contribute to this forum besides soliciting business? Any tips or experiences about shaving to share with us other members?
~ Tim ~

"Always do right. That will gratify some of the people, and astonish the rest." - Mark Twain