Any good retail shops in Vancouver?

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
tallclay

Any good retail shops in Vancouver?

Post by tallclay »

My wife is going up to BC this week, and offered to do a bit of shopping if I wanted... Just wondering if there are any shops in Vancouver that sell any of the English cremes.

Thanks,
Clay
guenron
Ich wünsche, daß ich deutsch war

Re: Any good retail shops in Vancouver?

Post by guenron »

tallclay wrote:My wife is going up to BC this week, and offered to do a bit of shopping if I wanted... Just wondering if there are any shops in Vancouver that sell any of the English cremes.

Thanks,
Clay
You may steer her to Atkinson's..
1501 West 6th Avenue - Vancouver B.C. Canada (604)736-3378 or (800)803-0233
Perhaps she will get you a nice Plissons brush or some Joris soap?
Click here for Atkinson's Nice Shaving Stuff Page
Regards,
Ron

Better Living Thru Lather
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Clay, I'd be willing to bet a bit of money that there are shops selling some of the top shelf English shaving products in Vancouver, but not being familiar with the cith, I don't know specifics. Atkinsons, definately. The Joris hard shave soap is one of the very best soaps there is, and, IMO, the Plisson shave creams are also good. Regards, Gordon
Gramps
Canadian Badass

Post by Gramps »

http://momentumgrooming.com

1237 Burrard Street
Vancouver BC
Tel: 604.689.4MEN
Fax: 604.648.8001
info@momentumgrooming.com

They aren't doing e-retail yet, but I am told it is a top shelf store with their own signature line of men's care products.
If you do get something from their store... try the SaltSpring Island Soapworks shave cream or soap. Their soaps are all natural, made the 'old' way and the cream gives a great shave... similar scent to Proraso, but I like it a bit better.
Their own Line "True Gentlemen" is supposed to be good as well (don't know myself).
I have been watching this business start up and grow. I am on their mailing list.

another suggestion for you... :lol:

- Gramps
~~ Larry ~~