Philips Norelco Cordless Rechargable Shaver

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
Johnnie
Shave This

Philips Norelco Cordless Rechargable Shaver

Post by Johnnie »

Just in case you're thinking about switching back.

$29.99 Philips Norelco Cordless Rechargeable Shaver (free shipping)

amazon.com

Philips Norelco Cordless Rechargeable Shaver
$29.99

Free Shipping

Precision Cutting System: ultra thin heads with slots to shave long hairs and holes to shave the shortest stubble
Superior Lift & Cut Technology: dual blade system lifts hair to cut comfortably below skin level; stainless steel blades for comfortably close shaves
Patented Reflex Action® Shaving System: automatically adjusts to every curve on your face for flexible, smoother shaving
Simply rinses clean under the tap
8 hour charge/25 minute shave time
Johnnie
Keep it Wet
scruffy

Post by scruffy »

That is a good price.

Being able to rinse it clean under the tap is a great convenience. I always have to disassemble mine to clean it.

Electrics are great for shaving in a rush, shaving sideburns, or for minor touchups.
Ed
Johnnie
Shave This

Post by Johnnie »

Come on....No one wants to be the ginuea pig and try this. Take one for the team. :P
Johnnie
Keep it Wet
jpolaski

Post by jpolaski »

My electric sits rotting in a dark drawer unloved, unwanted and constantly showered with spicy insults as a form of Psychological warfare. The way it should be... :P
"The older I get, the more I realize I'm getting older."
drmoss_ca
Admin

Post by drmoss_ca »

Johnnie has been banned for a month for this tasteless posting! :P

Chris
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace
brderj

Post by brderj »

:lol: :lol:

Get 'em Chris!

I bought a brand new one right around the same time I bought my brush and cream from classicshaving. They both arrived the same day. I have at least taken the electric out and charged it, that was it. :cry:
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

Gen. Patton
Tye
Watch this space!

Post by Tye »

Johnnie wrote:Come on....No one wants to be the ginuea pig and try this. Take one for the team. :P

Hey, I took one for the team when I bought that 'Lush' crap that Corey was waxing poetic about on his blog. Lord, what a mistake that was. This sounds like an experiment a Mod or Admin should undertake. :D

~Tye
Contributing Member to the Cause