Calling London...Floris No. 89

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
M6Classic
Location: Not as near Colonial Drug as when they were at Harvard Square, but near enough.

Calling London...Floris No. 89

Post by M6Classic »

Does any one of our correspondents in the U.K. know if Floris has reintroduced No. 89 shaving soap yet? It is being shown by one on-line retailer, but not on the Floris site.

Thanks for the help...

Buzz

Moments later, I add...I have sent an e-mail enquiry to said on-line retailer to ask if they truly have No. 89 shave soap avaiable. I will report back the results.
Austin
Don't mess with Texas!

Post by Austin »

Don't disclose your source until you have ordered it. That may well be their last soap and I will beat you to the order. :lol:
letterk
Vendor

Post by letterk »

Debra from Floris told me it would be available in the fall-ish time.
John

WestCoastShaving.com - The Original DE Blade Sampler Packs, Shavemac, Proraso, Merkur, Valobra, Pre de Provence and more!
DoughDave

Post by DoughDave »

I may have to buy that Santal or No85 colonge when I get the money, they smell great. Just got samples today.
M6Classic
Location: Not as near Colonial Drug as when they were at Harvard Square, but near enough.

Post by M6Classic »

letterk wrote:Debra from Floris told me it would be available in the fall-ish time.
Thanks, John, that makes sense. I thught that the on-line store was jumping the gun and offering an item they could not deliver. If I learn otherwise, I will alert the list.

Buzz
Goosemeplease

Post by Goosemeplease »

I received an e-mail from them and they are jumping the gun. The shipping was $40.00.....l.

heres the response-

Hi
we are waiting for new stock of the entire 89 range and I need to find out from Floris how long that will take.I will let you know.Shipping is £20 per kilo in weight.
Please remeber that we are a british website not american
Julie
Jim
Exapno

Post by Exapno »

Goosemeplease wrote:...Shipping is £20 per kilo in weight.
Please remeber that we are a british website not american
Man that's pricey... I can hop and a train, catch the tube and pick the damn stuff up for roughly the same price!