10% Off at Barclay Crocker

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
SurfFisherman
Bargain Detector

10% Off at Barclay Crocker

Post by SurfFisherman »

Hey Fellas-

I just received the following email, which I thought you might find of interest. Enjoy!

Barclay Crocker is offering 10% off all REGULAR priced stock from August 10th - August 17th.

Just enter the words ' SUMMER SALE' in the comments section of our shopping cart and we will deduct 10% off your goods total when we run your charge card.

We also have an extensive SPECIALS CATEGORY with discounts up to 30% AND on super discounts on AHAVA , CASWELL MASSEY , DIONIS while stocks last.

REMEMBER - ONLY ITEMS NOT ALREADY DISCOUNTED WILL RECEIVE 10% OFF

Wheather you are looking for your favorite SHAVING PRODUCTS or just want to browse the site , we are sure you will find everything you need to make your bath and shaving routine a luxury.

And check out these extras:
- We will wrap your gift at NO CHARGE
- We will attach your personal note at NO CHARGE
- FREE shipping on all orders over $75
- You will receive detailed tracking information by email as your items ship

Enjoy your shopping and discounts, remember the SEARCH box is a great tool to find a favorite fragrance, line or category. Feel free to call 800.536.1866 for any advice you would like with your selections.

Best Wishes,
Caitriona Barclay

http://www.barclaycrocker.com/
Chris G
New York City
Austin
Don't mess with Texas!

Post by Austin »

Not a inventory of items on sale. Check out the talcs and colognes on sale.
ARenaissanceMan

Post by ARenaissanceMan »

Some decent deals to be found is your going to spend up to $75. Trumper tubs are even priced with QED when you factor in the 10% and you won't have to add the $5 shipping. They carry some other nice things as well.

I've never dealt with them before so does anyone have a recommendation to pass along?