Free shipping on orders over $30 @ Kiehls

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
ARenaissanceMan

Free shipping on orders over $30 @ Kiehls

Post by ARenaissanceMan »

Enter code SEPT5 and get free shipping on orders over $30. Good until 9/30

Got this with my new order. Hopefully someone can use it.
Austin
Don't mess with Texas!

Post by Austin »

Clark, I have seen this product at Saks and know that they have a storefront in NY City. Which products stand out for you?
ARenaissanceMan

Austin wrote:Clark, I have seen this product at Saks and know that they have a storefront in NY City. Which products stand out for you?
Geez, that's a toughy.

If I were starting out I'd go with the body washes. They are all the same formula except for the scents, which are very nice.

Stay away from most of the body products as they are very very overpriced and underperforming.

If you have dry hair then the Creme with Silk Groom is my favorite product of theirs. Really great stuff although pricey.

Men's product wise I wouldn't really recommend anything in particular. I think other lines carry superior products.

Give a try to a body wash and maybe a shampoo or conditioner. They offer a samples with every order so it should provide you with a nice variety. Their customer service is fantastic and will take care of any problems.
Austin
Don't mess with Texas!

Post by Austin »

Thanks pal.
ARenaissanceMan

Austin wrote:Thanks pal.
I'm here for ya