Latte/Cappucino Mugs for $1 at Target

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
CortJestir

Latte/Cappucino Mugs for $1 at Target

Post by CortJestir »

Was at the local Target today and spotted a pretty decent deal at the "One Spot" - that place in Target where you can get deals for a dollar.

They had cappucino/latte mugs that measure 4" wide and 2.5" deep and come in various colors. Only thing not so great is that they say "caffe" [sic] on the inside of them. Still, not bad for $1 and make perfect shaving mugs IMO. I picked up a few.

CJ
mark the shoeshine boy

Post by mark the shoeshine boy »

i agree with you they are almost the perfect mug..I have a white one that I found at a goodwill store..it is exactly the same dimension as yours...the 2 1/2 depth is perfect, but I wished it was about 5" in diameter...

but I tell you what, I love this cup and if I had a Target near me i would go pick up a color or two for the variety in the shave den....

thanks for posting this...

what colors were available ????

mark tssb
SHAVE AND A HAIRCUT...WAIT A SECOND WHAT ABOUT A SHOESHINE, TOO ????
CortJestir

Post by CortJestir »

IIRC, they had a lime green and a light blue as well as a cranberry colored one, of which I bought three. There may have been a light yellow one too. An impromptu photo's attached of the cranberry one.

BTW, thanks for the Kent BK4 which arrived last week. I've been using it during my travels this week and it completely shames my Vulfix #405 :)

CJ