Free Ultra Shave cream

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
The Gent
from moderngent.com

Free Ultra Shave cream

Post by The Gent »

To introduce members of this forum to the comfort of shaving with Ultra Shave I'm making the following offer. The first six members to order will not be charged for the shave cream - postage charges only.

Go through to the checkout, place your order and send a message in the comment box after, stating where you are coming from - put your Shave My Face user name. I assure you that your credit card will not be charged for any amount other than the postage so don't worry. If you are not one of the first six I'll write and let you decide whether you still want to proceed, if you are one of the first six I'll email you.

Ultra Shave comes in a 100 ml (3.4 fl oz) dispenser with a metered amount given out through an airless pump, so will give well over 60 days shaving.

To find out more about the cream go to the Ultra page and follow the links for the interesting story behind it.

The only request I have is that you let other's know about it ... and I am working on a way of rewarding you for that now!!