Cambridge Chemists - NYC - Offers 10% off for ShaveMyFace.co

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
alec

Cambridge Chemists - NYC - Offers 10% off for ShaveMyFace.co

Post by alec »

This past week I stopped in to Cambridge Chemists to pick up some Eucris, which has been highly recommended in the cologne and aftershave section. I'm enjoying it very much.

While there had an informative and friendly conversation with the proprietor, who mentioned that he offers 10% to all Shavemyface forum members.

A great shop, not intimidating, good people.

Alec

P.S. I have no affiliation with Cambridge Chemists - just a satisfied customer wanting to pass on the info to others on the forum.

http://www.pharmacyny.com/default.aspx
Cambridge Chemists
Note our new address is:
855 Lexington Avenue
New York, N.Y. 10021

Telephone: 212-734-5678
Toll Free: 800-241-1447
FAX: 212-744-2288

Store Hours:
Mon - Fri 9:30AM to 6:00PM
Sat 10:00AM to 4:00PM
Sunday Closed

General Inquires: info@pharmacyny.com
AACJ
Bot Monitor, Poll Lover

Post by AACJ »

Excellent news.

Thanks for posting!
Art

"This world would be a much better place if people didn't enjoy being victims so much." - Reggs
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

alec, Yeah, that would be Scott, and he is an excellent fellow. I've had a number of most interesting ( and excessively lengthy, my wife would say ) chats with him over the last number of years. I originally drew his attention to these trad. shaving forums, and I know that he checks in at SMF from time to time. Cambridge Chemists has, almost without question, the most extensive selection of top quality shaving goods and gentlemen's toiletries of any B&M shop in North America. Any SMF member who comes within striking distance of NYC owes it to himself to at least stop by there. I've sent so many gents there over the last few years that Scott's at the point where he can almost always spot a SMF member within a few minutes ( chuckle ).....seriously. Once they start yakking, he knows. Good to hear about the 10% discount, I wasn't aware of that.
Regards,
Gordon