Ordering problems at Giovanni's Barbieria Italiana

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
SuperSpeed

Ordering problems at Giovanni's Barbieria Italiana

Post by SuperSpeed »

Computer-based order problems at Giovanni's store...

For any of you who have placed recent orders at Barbieria Italiana, here is a copy of Giovanni's post at his companion Razor and Brush forum:

Posted by Giovanni Abrate on August 31, 2008, 9:14 pm

A computer disaster struck today! I made the mistake of installing VISTA nad lost all my email, most of my programs and all my backups. I spent four hours talking to Microsoft in India and finally they gave up.
Please, if you recently sent me an order, resend it as it is irretrievably lost. I tried even with an email recovery program, but to no avail. If anyone could post a note on SMF and TSD to alert customers of the need to resend their orders, I would be very grateful. Sorry guys, it's been a heck of a day. My most sincere apologies.
Giovanni

Please be aware of the difficulty and take appropriate action (and...be patient!).

EDIT: I trust that I am not breaking any forum rules by making this post! If so, I apologize for that...I am merely attempting to help any here who may have placed orders and also my good friend, Giovanni!

Thank you,
--Morrie