Cabelas discount

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
ScottS

Cabelas discount

Post by ScottS »

Cabelas is having a $30 off orders larger than $150, if anyone is interested. This offer expires Monday. Just click on the promotion, and they'll email you the cabela's bucks codes.
jww
Woolly Bully

Post by jww »

Our last two trips to Southern Maine put us 10 miles away from a Cabela's Super-Store in Scarborough. We pass by it constantly when we are in the area, and yet, I have never, ever been in the store. I think it has something to do with my loyalty to LL Bean and my feelings that somehow I'd be betraying my affinity with Mr. Bean --- no not this Mr. Bean:

This Mr. Bean:
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?
ScottS

Post by ScottS »

LL Bean is a fine shop, and the man was a fine shoemaker/salesman. I still use them for Wading Boots, as I don't feel guilty returning them if I don't like them after trying them out. That's what their warranty is all about.

Cabelas runs less expensive, with less fancy detail on their house label stuff. Functionable outdoor gear and clothes at a good price. It's rare these days when you get more than what you pay for. I find with Cabelas and Bean, I tend to get about what I paid for (still rare!).

Let's compare Chamois shirts,

LL Bean

Cabelas

I get 8.6 oz Chamois at Cabelas for the same price as Bean has 7.5 oz Chamois, and its yet to disappoint. Cabelas also has a midweight and $5 less.
GA Russell

Post by GA Russell »

I too am a loyal LL Bean customer. Not only is all of their merchandise excellent quality, but they have an excellent selection of sizes. I wear a large tall shirt which fits very well, particularly in the sleeves.

However, Cabela's has over a dozen stores throughout the country, and the few items of theirs that I have been given have also been of top quality.

I was once given a denim shirt from Bass Pro Shops which is also quite good. They're everywhere!
Rapira Swedish Supersteel
Fitness
Lijun badger
Gillette 1948-1950 Super Speed
ScottS

Post by ScottS »

I think Cabela's has no equal for size availability. Not that I need them, but the hiker pants I just bought (love these, by the way-- no Velcro on the many pockets, which I hate, and available with toasty warm linings) for $30 come in waist sizes up to 52" (at the same price!!), and stuff to 5XL seems readily available.