Have anyone tried "Kiss My Face" moisturizing shav

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
AceHarddrive

Have anyone tried "Kiss My Face" moisturizing shav

Post by AceHarddrive »

I see a a fairly good following on Yahoo's StraightRazorPlace. KissMyFace comes in 4 oz tubes ($4.00) and 12 oz. pump bottles ($6.00). Right now, they're having a two-fer sale! Here's the website: http://www.kissmyface.com/Category/Kiss ... re+Shaves/

~Tim :wink:
VinceFX
Trumper Fan

Post by VinceFX »

I have tried this shaving cream before. It's actually a pretty good value. The lather is good but still not quite the same as the top English creams. Overall it did give me a good shave. I have so far tried their mint and patchuli. Of the two I prefer mint. I say pick up a tube and give it a try. Can't beat the price and if it works for your skin/beard you will pry be very pleased.

Vince
:::Vince:::
Johnnie
Shave This

Post by Johnnie »

I have also tried Kiss My Face. It's a great buy. I like to consider it my "budget cream." I think for $4 you couldn't ask for a better cream. Like Vince mentioned it's not as good as the british creams but it's great for the money. If you have a "Whole Foods" market near by, you can purchase it there. http://www.wholefoods.com/

There are several locations in Florida that may be near you.
Johnnie
Keep it Wet

Post by 827 »

I have tried every soap and lube under the sun, but im sticking with unscented kiss my face and C&E sandlewood cream. I place a pea sized amount of both in a bowl wet the brush and in no time have a very rich cream. Its a great shave. I also use a merkur future set at the highest point.
Enrico

Post by Enrico »

Welcome 827,

Thanks for the tip, that's one combination I haven't tried as yet..... KMF with an English cream. I must give it a shot.

Regards,
Steve
clownjuggles
Resident Juggler

Post by clownjuggles »

agreed. Welcome!
Peter
"Attend the Tale of Sweeney Todd
His skin was pale and his eye was odd,
he shaved the faces of gentlemen who never
there after were heard of again. He trod a path
that few have trod, did Sweeney Todd,
The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.
tigert

Post by tigert »

I will have to try this too. KMF key lime was my shaving cream of choice before I found out about the english creams. I still have a half full pump bottle of it, I bet it will mix great with the T&H limes I have, don't know why I never thought of this before.

Lately I have been using the KMF olive oil soap to prime my brush, as recommended by fisherc on the wetshavers board, it works very well. Zum bar soap works good too but its pretty expensive compared to the KMF soap.