BullGoose Shaving Supplies -Grand Opening

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
BullGoose
Vendor

Re: BullGoose Shaving Supplies -Grand Opening

Post by BullGoose »

http://www.bullgooseshaving.com -Rocnel, Barbaros, Boellis Panama, Savonniere du Moulin, Asylum Shave Works and so much more.

- Phil
BullGoose
Vendor

Post by BullGoose »

I have put a limited number of iKon Slant Heads up on my site. When they are gone, I will only sell complete razors going forward.
You snooze, you lose. :lol:

iKon Slant Heads

http://www.bullgooseshaving.com -Rocnel, Barbaros, Boellis Panama, Savonniere du Moulin, Asylum Shave Works and so much more.

- Phil
BullGoose
Vendor

Post by BullGoose »

I have added a couple of new Trumper products to my store.

Geo F. Trumper Block of Alum

Geo F. Trumper Extract of Limes Hair Cream

ImageImage

- Phil
BullGoose
Vendor

Post by BullGoose »

Oscar Julian, formerly of the Vie-Long Shaving Brush company, recently turned me onto a Swedish brand of men's grooming products. Noberu of Sweden is outstanding! They offer shaving soaps, shaving creams, aftershave balms, pre-shave oils and a host of other grooming products that I do not yet carry. You heard it here first. Do not delay.

- Phil
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

Thanks Phil....will have to try the lime

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
BullGoose
Vendor

Post by BullGoose »

fallingwickets wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:20 am Thanks Phil....will have to try the lime

clive
Sounds great Clive! Please let me know how it works for you. Thanks for the order.

- Phil
brothers

Post by brothers »

Looking for your first impressions Clive!
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

The lime shaving soap sounds good if it is scented with EO. If it's FO, I almost certainly can't use it.

Phil, this is a bit of information that is critical to to my purchase of any scented product. If you could include in the item description that a product is EO- or FO-scented, it would really help those of us who have a bad reaction to fragrances.

Thanks.

- Murray
TRBeck
Soapgeek

Post by TRBeck »

I suppose after all these years and with more soap than I can ever feasibly use, I am still a sucker for sandalwood shave soaps I haven't tried.

<sigh>
Regards,
Tim

Why should we not meet, not always as dyspeptics, to tell our bad dreams, but sometimes as eupeptics, to congratulate each other on the ever-glorious morning? - Henry David Thoreau
BullGoose
Vendor

Post by BullGoose »

If you are a fan of the old Floid Blue, we have some very good news for you. While Floid Blue may have been discontinued, Epsilon has made an extremely close reproduction. Everything from the scent, to the face feel to the iconic glass bottle is the same but rather than 400ml, it is 500ml

Just like Floid Blue, Epsilon Blue seems to have a mystical power to turn a decent shave into a BBS shave. It soothes, tones and cools (due to the menthol content) and has a very clean scent. Never cloying and always welcomed. At 500ML and in a thick apothecary bottle, this bottle will last you a long time. You will enjoy every minute.

See Here

- Phil
BullGoose
Vendor

Post by BullGoose »

CMur12 wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:15 pm The lime shaving soap sounds good if it is scented with EO. If it's FO, I almost certainly can't use it.

Phil, this is a bit of information that is critical to to my purchase of any scented product. If you could include in the item description that a product is EO- or FO-scented, it would really help those of us who have a bad reaction to fragrances.

Thanks.

- Murray
They exchanged texts with the Noberu Sales Rep this afternoon and Noberu primarily uses essential oils but, they do add a small amount of high grade fragrance oils as well.

- Phil
CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

BullGoose wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:55 pm
CMur12 wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:15 pm The lime shaving soap sounds good if it is scented with EO. If it's FO, I almost certainly can't use it.

Thanks.

- Murray
They exchanged texts with the Noberu Sales Rep this afternoon and Noberu primarily uses essential oils but, they do add a small amount of high grade fragrance oils as well.
Thank you, Phil!

- Murray