The Gentleman's Shop

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
english_barber
Robert from the Gentleman's Shop

The Gentleman's Shop

Post by english_barber »

:lol:
Hi everyone,
I'm sure a few people know me already and are customers!
But for those who do not, let me introduce my Company:

The Gentleman's Shop is an English retailer of the finest available shaving and grooming products, we are also a traditional English Barber Shop.

Our store is in Hungerford, which is about 65miles west of London and is in a building dating from 1520. If you are ever passing you would be made very welcome.

Many of the products shown on our website are used when we do wet shaving with straight razors in the shop. We ship to North America on a daily basis and offer free shipping on orders over GBP 100 and free delivery within the UK on orders over GBP 50.

OK sales pitch over! but if anyone would like an opinion on the products or advice in general please get in touch.

Regards, Robert.
Last edited by english_barber on Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Charlotte & Robert Johnston
www.gentlemans-shop.com
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

this is where i got my first overseas package, a kent brush. i got my package in 4 days. good price compared to stateside, free shipping and great transaction.

sam
english_barber

Post by english_barber »

Hi Chris,

Thank you for the kind comments regarding the service we provide.

Charnham House was in Wiltshire until 1880 when they moved the county boundary!, most of the original records for the property are still held in Trowbridge.

At least we are now in "Royal Berkshire", although this includes Slough these days.

Regards,

Robert
www.gentlemans-shop.com
english_barber

Post by english_barber »

I'm afraid I was born in Essex, can I still be a moonraker?

Our children Lucy and Alex were born in Swindon, so count them in anyway.

Regards, Robert
www.gentlemans-shop.com