RupRazor Straight Razor Starter Kits Are Back!

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
kenrup
Vendor

RupRazor Straight Razor Starter Kits Are Back!

Post by kenrup »

RupRazor Straight Razor Starter Kits Are Back! Entry level razors along with along with a Filly strop are again available. After three months of dealing with the manufacturer, I finally have a steady supply of razors. It is a 6/8, full hollow ground round point razor. The scales are a serviceable plastic. The razor is made by Gold Dollar. Gold Dollar is the manufacturer of what we called the Double Arrow (the white scaled razor). I have worked with Gold Dollar and these razors are much better quality then what we have seen in the past. I do finish each razor and hone them to a premium edge. I also treat them with Tuf-Glide preservative. The razor alone is $45.00 which includes shipping to US address and a three month hone warranty. Combined with the Filly strop there is a combo discount. The combo of the Gold Dollar Razor and Filly strop is $60.00 with shipping included to US addresses. International shipping is a $14.00.

Send a PM to get the combo discount.

The Filly Strop

[url=http://www.postimage.org/][img]ht ... .jpg[/img]
[/url]
Ken

God is good! He watches over me, I use a straight razor.

RupRazor.com, Razor Restoration, Honing, Custom Scales, Custom Cowhide and Horsehide Strops.