A New Selection of NOS Razors Added

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
VintageBlades
Vendor

A New Selection of NOS Razors Added

Post by VintageBlades »

I thought you would like to know that the first of a new group of New Old Stock straight razors have just been added to the site. All have had new custom scales added by my good friend Maximilian. These include the last of the Dovo No. 55 7/8" beauties that I have been selling for awhile.

What is new are a couple of sweet 5/8" Revisors from the 60's or 70's. There are two models.....a plain blade and one with beautiful decoration, called the "Revisor Gold".

These are from a small group of partially finished razor blanks that were found and purchased for me in Europe earlier this year. These razors will be made available only a few at a time, as Max's work schedule permits. In addition, we hope soon to be able to present one of the other acquisitions, a 5/8" Weltmeister, in all its re-scaled glory.

You can see these new razors HERE.
Jim
~ Vintage Blades LLC ~
http://vintagebladesllc.com/