www.tuttoitaliaonline.nl

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
Barbiere di Figaro
Vendor

www.tuttoitaliaonline.nl

Post by Barbiere di Figaro »

:?: Hi SMF-users,

I haven't seen any moderators, so I'll just ask it overhere: We have opened a new webshop in The Netherlands, but we think our pricing is still competitive. Can I post names and prices here or is there a rule that prevents me to do so.

I like this board too much to be kicked for advertising.

Thanks,

Eric
Last edited by Barbiere di Figaro on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dash maverick

Post by dash maverick »

Well, I'm not a mod (oh glorious day when I become one), but from the looks of things I'd say posting your web address is okay. I don't think I'd post your prices here tho, just to be safe, I'd save that for your website.

But yeah, I more than imagine it's okay to post the address to your website... I'm not in Holland but interested in checking out your site.
Anthony

The Dashing Maverick
"mostly imitated, barely updated"
Barbiere di Figaro
Vendor

Hi Dash,

Well, if it ain't right, I'll see my post being wiped from this board. I just wanted to show some pricing, as our site is in Euros ofcourse, but that should be pretty easy.

We are in the process of trying to find a way to get the shipping costs straightened out. The site does an estimate, but it;s not always accurate.

Our site is www.tuttoitaliaonline.nl

It's an easy Joomla-site, but we're busy setting up a more informing site and pages. (we're happy as it is, that products, pricing etc. are all on it)

And if you visit, please leave a message how you like it.
Coche_y_bondhu
Don't mess with Texas!

Post by Coche_y_bondhu »

Hello Eric,

Welcome to ShaveMyFace.com! We always welcome new vendors.

As a vendor, you can post your products for sale and your new website in the Shopping forum.

Good luck in your new venture!

Cheers,

Richard
Site Admin Team
"Keep Your Backcast High and Out of the Trees!"
Barbiere di Figaro
Vendor

Hi Richard and thanks!

It's a great way to reach exactly those that could be interested. I'd be glad to post new products as we're busy trying to import more right from Italy. My wife will add other products but right now it's mainly Shaving stuff.
Barbiere di Figaro
Vendor

Updated www.tuttoitaliaonline.nl

We just transalated big parts of our site, so it should be pretty straightforward navigating through our products right now.

(If there's still something you can't figure out, please let me know)

Some products and pricing, I added to this post

Thanks for watching,

Eric

GA Russell

Post by GA Russell »

Eric, many vendors place their URL in their signature. Click on the Profile link, and it will take you to your page where you can add a signature.

Good luck on your new venture!
Rapira Swedish Supersteel
Fitness
Lijun badger
Gillette 1948-1950 Super Speed
brothers

Post by brothers »

Hi Eric. I'm happy to see a new vendor in place. I'll be pleased to shop on your website. Thanks for letting us know about it.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444