..:: Razor Emporium::..

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
mpisarcik

..:: Razor Emporium::..

Post by mpisarcik »

Hello all, my name is Matt. I've recently opened a website to provide the wet-shaving community with access to a variety of vintage and new safety and straight razors.

Cruise over to http://www.razoremporium.com and check out our selection. If you don't see what you're looking for, let me know and I'll see what can be done.

We look forward to providing you with the tools and toys needed to make this wet-shaving hobby and collection fun!

Thanks all!
King-D

Post by King-D »

Very nice website. I especially like the fact that your vintage razors have many high quality photographs. If I'm gonna shovel out $55 for a slim adjustable, I want to KNOW what I'm getting.
David

Shave in the shower!
Leisureguy

Post by Leisureguy »

I just ordered a puck of the Pils. I'm interested to see what that soap's like.
gsgo

Post by gsgo »

Leisureguy wrote:I just ordered a puck of the Pils. I'm interested to see what that soap's like.
Looking forward to your feedback on this one Michael.
Good shaving,

Gary
mpisarcik

Post by mpisarcik »

Thanks guys. We try to provide the best possible outlet for vintage safety razors, as well as one of a kind new razors like the Pils line. We're working hard to get more of the Stainless Steel Pils razors in stock.

Check back on the site regularly, we hope to always have a great selection of collectible and unique razors for the shaving community. In fact I just put a bunch more Gillette's up.

See you soon!

-Matt
Leisureguy

Post by Leisureguy »

The Pils soap is quite nice, BTW. I got a good lather and it has a very light fragrance: a no-nonsense shaving soap.
mpisarcik

Post by mpisarcik »

Good to know- thanks guys!