This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
- M'Learned Friend
- Posts: 11828
- Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:13 am
- Location: memphis, tennessee
Lots of stuff 50% off today, including shave brushes. Anyone know who makes their brushes and how the hair is in those things?
- Duke of Silvertip!
- Posts: 27408
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:02 pm
Sam, Some of them were Vulfix, some Concord, and God knows what else. They are not for you.
- Posts: 2607
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:57 pm
- Location: California, just above L.A. between the Reagan Library and Barbra Streisand's beach house
Installs 15 second think twice delay ENTER key on Sam's keyboard. Take a deep breath of your favourite soap/cologne and count 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10. Upload the Grosvenor LE photo form Phil's and make it your screensaver.
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:03 pm
I have a CM brush that is labelled "badger and bristle". It is a decent cheap brush but no hero. I prefer it to the Tweezerman cheap badger brush with the wooden handle, mostly for the nice handle but also I think the bristles are natural, not clipped like the Tweezerman.
- Posts: 1608
- Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:55 pm
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Don't bother with the brushes, Sam. Life is too short. So is the life of the adhesive C-M used in my brush.