Plisson European White in Genuine Horn

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
VintageBlades
Vendor

Plisson European White in Genuine Horn

Post by VintageBlades »

Yes, you read that correctly. We have finally received, after many months of delay after delay, our special run of brushes in European White in Plisson's wonderful Genuine Horn handles. At my request, they have hand selected for us some beautiful dark figured samples of these horn beauties. These brushes are in limited supply and are available only in Sizes 10, 12, and 14.

As you know the European White badger hair has most of the same characteristics of the more expensive High Mountain White. However, it is rarely seen in the Genuine Horn handle. These gorgeous brushes are now available and can bee seen on our website HERE.
Jim
~ Vintage Blades LLC ~
http://vintagebladesllc.com/
jojo

Post by jojo »

Beautiful brushes, Jim.
paddy

Post by paddy »

Jim - would you be willing to ship to the UK?

i have had my eye on a couple of brushes on your site for a while now.

i emailed vintage blades' customer support about a week ago asking re: shipping to the UK, but no one has got back to me yet.
Remember: this is all just wasted time and lives talking nonsense to strangers about pieces of metal, hair and chemical compounds.
VintageBlades
Vendor

Post by VintageBlades »

Hello Paddy. I'm sorry that no one has gotten back to you. I checked our various email boxes and didn't see your message. It must have somehow gotten diverted by our spam filter. At any rate, I am sorry as well that we will be unable to meet your needs. For a number of reasons, we have become a US centric retailer and only ship within the US.
Jim
~ Vintage Blades LLC ~
http://vintagebladesllc.com/
paddy

Post by paddy »

No probs. Thanks for letting me know.
Remember: this is all just wasted time and lives talking nonsense to strangers about pieces of metal, hair and chemical compounds.