Zowada Razors and Knives

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
Tim Zowada

Zowada Razors and Knives

Post by Tim Zowada »

Moderator, if this is in the wrong place, please move it.

One of my struggles has been keeping the information on my web site current. Editing and posting a web page takes a lot of time. The "Available Knives" and "What's New" pages are over a year old. From a customer service, and information standpoint, that is pretty lousy.

Last year, I got sucked in the the Facebook world by a business acquaintance who said he was going to keep in touch with his clients via Facebook. Now all he does is talk about his cat and vacations. But, he had a good idea. With Facebook it is possible to put up information quickly, and answer simple questions without destroying my time in the shop.

With that in mind, Zowada Custom Knives now has a Facebook page. My plan is to keep friends and customers informed of what is going on in the shop. There won't be anything about our dogs, cats, bunnies and horses...

If you don't care for "social networking" sites. I understand. I think I have posted something on my personal Facebook page three times in the last year. I'm looking at this as a way to let the knife and razor community know I am still alive, and working.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. If you want to see the start of my Facebook page, here is the address:

http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php?fcode= ... 2643075024

Thank you for your indulgence with this shameless plug.

Tim Z.
drmoss_ca
Admin

Post by drmoss_ca »

Good luck with it, Tim. I don't do Facebook and so I'll have to forego watching your antics there!

I moved the thread to Shopping as it should probably be considered advertisement.

Chris
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace
brothers

Post by brothers »

It's a pleasure to see you posting here. Please stop by more often.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Tim Zowada

Post by Tim Zowada »

drmoss_ca wrote:Good luck with it, Tim. I don't do Facebook and so I'll have to forego watching your antics there!

I moved the thread to Shopping as it should probably be considered advertisement.

Chris
Thanks Chris. It was a "shameless plug".

Tim Z.
Tim Zowada

Post by Tim Zowada »

brothers wrote:It's a pleasure to see you posting here. Please stop by more often.
Gary,

I'll try. I'm afraid I'll say something stupid and get everyone mad at me... :lol:
drmoss_ca
Admin

Post by drmoss_ca »

We're not like that here....

Chris
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace
Tim Zowada

Post by Tim Zowada »

drmoss_ca wrote:We're not like that here....

Chris
I've noticed that. :wink: