Home Page | Gallery | PM Inbox | Forum Index  

Vendors Wanted: SMF Vendor Spotlight

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!

Vendors Wanted: SMF Vendor Spotlight

Postby brothers » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:39 am

If you’ve had an opportunity to read and enjoy the previous Vendor Spotlight segments now posted in the Archive, you will certainly agree that Big Ren and Coche_y_Bondhu have done a tremendous job of conducting thorough and informative interviews with popular vendors for our mutual benefit. Their work is impressive, and well worth preserving for past, present, and future guests and members of SMF. Thanks!

SMF anticipates posting more Vendor Spotlight articles as soon as we can reach out to those vendors who are interested in participating with us in this worthwhile project. New material will take a little time to prepare properly, as you can imagine. As new Spotlight articles become available, you’ll be seeing them as they rotate first into the Spotlight for a period of time, then eventually into the Archive where they will remain available for future reference.

Without the worldwide selection of vendors who work so hard to provide us with the products in which we share our common interest, it’s difficult to imagine what we’d do.

Vendors take note! Here’s the important part: As we begin to focus on the project before us, if you are or are associated with a vendor who is (or chooses to become) a member of SMF in good standing, I’d love to hear from you. Just drop me a private message, give me your email address, and I’ll be in contact with you soon to start the simple process of creating an informative piece to be posted on SMF.

Also, I may decide to initiate contact with any vendor I become aware of who might be interested in participating, if asked. We anticipate a positive experience that will benefit all of us. Send your PM to “brothers”!

Gary
Gary
brothers

Return to Shopping